Apple Cider Vinegar has been used widely for cooking, health, beauty, hygiene, and household purposes.
- Vinegar kills bacteria and so, has been used for cleaning and disinfecting.
- Weeds in the garden can be controlled by spraying a mixture of vinegar and water.
- To get rid of unpleasant odours in a room, place a bowl of vinegar in the room for a few hours.
- Vinegar is a natural agent for removing pesticides and bacteria from fresh fruits and veggies.
- Vinegar with a certain amount of water can be applied on the hair of pets to free them from bugs.
Beauty and Hygiene:
- Apply vinegar with water on washed hair for an hour. Rinse thoroughly. This can eliminate dandruff and also itchy, greasy irritants from the scalp.
- Applying vinegar on your face can fight against acne, killing bacteria and improving complexion.
- Vinegar applied on the underarms fight against bacteria and keeps the underarms clean and odourless.
- Vinegar can soothe bruises, relieving pain from burnt skin. It can be used as a post-shaving ritual.
- It also helps get rid of warts.
- Gargling diluted vinegar can help eliminate bad breath and whiten the teeth.
- Dabbing some vinegar on a tissue and then wiping the feet can eliminate bacteria and odour coming from the feet.
- Vinegar can be used in homemade marinades, sauces, broth, soups, and smoothies.
- You can also add it into fresh juices e.g. grape juice, and use it as a dressing to your salad.
- It can be added to any batter to enhance flavour of other ingredients while baking.
- Consumption of vinegar relieves muscle soreness, improves digestion, and relieves sore throats.
Apple Cider Vinegar helps in preventing and regulating diabetes, heart related issues, clears sinuses, helps in weight loss and keeps your fully energised!